Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00039 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,080 (COL$7,976,491) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 2 hours ago)