Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,059 (COL$4,882,428) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (39 minutes ago)