Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10940 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,115 (R 37,615) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)