Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02014 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,704 (134,262 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)