Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02012 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,236 (160,863 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)