Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01966 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,561 (181,103 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)