Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01979 CAD / HTG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,855 (194,802 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (35 minutes ago)