Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29853 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,869 (R$ 12,961) in Campos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zapopan costs Mex$ 570 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 180 kr (about 2 hours ago)