Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02523 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,147 (Php85,100) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)