Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08015 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,276 (E£ 40,874) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)