Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,141 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15049 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,224 (E£ 8,130) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)