Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,276 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07381 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,077 (E£ 14,593) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)