Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08510 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,052 (E£ 47,620) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 4 hours ago)