Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,339 (€2,141) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)