Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,341 (₩2,049,403) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)