Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,621 (₩5,140,490) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)