Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,383 (₩3,658,027) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)