Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,453 (₩2,059,202) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)