Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35222 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,564 (﷼ 10,117) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)