Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33671 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,187 (﷼ 9,465) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)