Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CAD / BIF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,506 (3,125,705 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)