Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 CAD / BIF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,477 (4,741,065 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)