Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,047 prices entered by 730 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01346 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,978 (ARS $221,170) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 5 hours ago)