Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,105 (€2,063) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)