Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00472 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,152 (667,873 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)