Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,987 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00510 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,349 (656,853 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)