Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,008 (₩7,122,001) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,800 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)