Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,562 (₩4,728,472) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)