Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,943 (COL$4,511,353) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)