Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.657 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,381 (£2,041) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)