Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02945 CAD / GMD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 30% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,874 (165,515 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)