Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,109 (4,747 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)