Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 29% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,915 (8,956 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)