Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,217 (8,371 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)