Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 33% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,537 (7,093 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)