Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 27% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,962 (5,936 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)