Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 27% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,167 (4,774 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)