Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 28% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,193 (4,714 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)