Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,969 (€3,115) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)