Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,493 (€2,360) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)