Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15232 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,137 (27,160 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)