Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10205 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,876 (R 37,977) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)