Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.284 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,534 ($3,532) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)