Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.266 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,505 ($5,137) in Boise, Idaho.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)