Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,726 ($2,994) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)