Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,973 ($2,270) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (32 minutes ago)