Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,136 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,984 (COL$4,527,702) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)