Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,330 (Rp 36,829,883) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)