Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,293 (Rp 24,537,958) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)