Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38620 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,966 (R$ 7,679) in Boa Vista.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Damascus costs 2,000 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)