Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CAD / MWK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,918 (1,029,816 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)