Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 CAD / TND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,388 (2,543 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)