Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,939 (1,650,497 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)