Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,871 (1,240,650 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)