Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01494 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,388 (159,851 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 2 hours ago)