Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01901 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 55% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,089 (162,502 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)