Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02018 CAD / KGS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,989 (98,556 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)