Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.824 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,315 (£2,365) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)