Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,412 (﷼ 79,051,552) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (32 minutes ago)