Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.292 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,504 ($4,260) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)