Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,311 (€2,372) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)