Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01941 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,147 (₨110,621) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)