Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01883 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,439 (₨129,551) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)