Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,384 (1,901KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)