Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01982 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,056 (₨103,736) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)