Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,699 (₨86,481) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)