Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01977 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,559 (₨78,820) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)