Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02043 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,802 (₨88,196) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)