Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,466 (Rp 38,999,300) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)