Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,385 (Rp 35,049,488) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)