Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,827 (Rp 33,377,439) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 2 hours ago)