Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.935 CAD / LYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,763 (2,957 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)