Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,557 (2,815 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (37 minutes ago)