Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,756 (2,988 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)