Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39300 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,516 (R$ 8,946) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)