Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37331 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,854 (R$ 10,325) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)