Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00494 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,420 (489,633 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)