Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,945 (Rp 20,959,005) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)