Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.591 CAD / TND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,035 (1,751 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)