Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46687 CAD / TND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,415 (5,172 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 4 hours ago)