Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 891 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19316 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,865 (元20,009) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)