Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18614 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,939 (元15,788) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)