Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20295 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,518 (元22,262) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)