Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18817 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,705 (25,006元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)