Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19309 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,743 (元14,205) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)