Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19261 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,179 (元16,507) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)