Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,044 (1,358,409 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)