Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,118 (1,396,886 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (42 minutes ago)