Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,823 (2,467,979 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)