Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,972 (2,171,495 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)