Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,581 (2,754,043 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)