Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,738 (2,529,495 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)