Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,055 (COL$4,878,030) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)