Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,620 (COL$4,122,890) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)