Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00039 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,604 (COL$9,256,515) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)