Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,310 (COL$9,473,415) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)