Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,611 (COL$5,691,787) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)