Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,491 (Bs 271,542,378) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)