Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13376 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,965 (Bs 37,118) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)